We freight to all over the world The best logistic company,
FAST and SAFELY!
The Evans Network of Companies – Federal Inspection Policy Guidelines
• Every vehicle is required to have a full Federal inspection every six months. Vehicles that have not had an inspection within ten days of the six-month due date will be suspended from operation, with the driver’s fuel card on hold until the inspection is received.
• We request that inspections be done at one of our approved locations. A valid receipt is required for all inspections that are not done by an Evans’ approved vendor (list is included with routine inspection notifications). Receipts must include pre-printed garage information (vendor name/address/phone number) to be considered valid. Handwritten receipts will not be accepted. Inspections submitted without a receipt (and not done by an approved vendor) will not be processed.
• Inspections should be completed on the Evans’ Federal inspection form, or on a form that meets the same guidelines as the Evans’ form (one that includes brake and tire measurements). All information on the top of the form must be clearly filled out, including the vendor’s name and contact information (address/phone number). We will not accept inspections that do not include the correct vehicle VIN or plate number on the form.
• In order for an inspection to be eligible for payment/reimbursement by Evans, it must be timely submitted (within ten days of the six-month due date) and completed on the Evans’ form (or one that’s compatible) by one of our approved vendors.
• For inspections performed in accordance with the Evans’ policy, we will pay for every other inspection, up to a maximum amount of $85.00 for the basic inspection cost. Vehicle owners are responsible for paying the cost for their initial inspection upon onboarding.
• Failed Inspection Procedure
o Units are suspended from operation following a failed inspection, and the driver’s fuel card is placed on hold.
o The truck is not eligible for dispatch again until all repairs are completed, and a new passing inspection is received. Drivers who are stopped or otherwise caught under dispatch while suspended from operation may be subject to termination.
o After a failed inspection, the new inspection must be done by either the same vendor that failed it, or by one of the vendors on the Evan’s approved list.
Interested in working with us?
With one the largest drayage fleets in the region along with our highly dedicated drayage specialists, Eastern Drayage stands ready to serve all of your container logistical needs.